Wednesday, February 13, 2008

mumbai feb 13 races selections


friends!

my treble is passed have u noticed today????????????????


as per my calculations to day pesi shroff the champion combinations will dominate the procedings i feel he will have at least a treble or a quadruple so please watch him and his team mounts please!

Race 1 :
STELLAR AFFAIR pesi mount is favrite !
Race 2 :
1.PRINCE LOCHINVA 2.TOMMY CARMICHAEL3.IMPERIUM
Race 3 :
PHENOMENALE -Chimerique
Race 4 :
1.SPIRITUALL looks to be outstanding bet for the day
Race 5 :
1.RAGHUVANSH 2.NAME FOR FAME 3.APOLLOTINA
Race 6 :
1. KINGDOM OF LOVE -ROCKEFELLER-BALANCE DE
Race 7 :
ALMARINA is best eat for the day!
Race 8 :
1.SANGOMA
Day's Best : SPIRITUAL
double:Raghuvamsh:Stellar Affair


best of luck


Ramana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there

I see you are an avid horse bettor like me.

This site helped me out alot actually Horse Race Betting

good luck

Blog Archive