Friday, December 14, 2007

bangalore winter season horse races 9 th day selections

Dear friends
sorry again for late posting ..although i want to post my selections earliar iam pre occupied with my professional works.anyway i will try to post earliar soon.
friends iam really correcting my mistakes in my posting and wat to give as many good winners so please stay in touch and share your views also.
thanks and wishes
Ramana
my selections for the day!
RACE 1.A STRAIGHT RACE BETWEEN AGLITTER , PROUD AS PEACOCK i like the later on track form.
RACE 2.Pastiche i cant see anyone beyond this spinter and i think a good double for mam and RACE 3 .bad race for me
RACE 4 .SKIP THE RACE too.
RACE 5.i wonder as many bloggers say to avoid 2 olds in last 20 years statistics youngsters when backed will win mostly and that too colts specially even in this season also successor,red romeo ,bold promise,music on demand,ex clusive grey all have won i like 3 Mark of gibraltar in this race too
RACE 6. 4.BASTIAN BAY
RACE 7.1 RIVER ISLAND

No comments:

Blog Archive