Friday, November 23, 2007

todays bangalore races results my review 23/11/07

oooooooooooooops!

i had tipped 4 wins and 2 places and one tip keep away

let me apreciate my self first

and few confirmations
ra





hi friends
how my tips fared today at bangalore 4 th day
has anyone read my selections?? ok anyway let me review my self!
these were my postings>>>>today u can cross check and witness my selections at gruop postings by time of posting:
friends!Today very nice race card for the dayThese are my selections for the day sorry for the late posting! i will to post earliar soon1 st Race:7.SCENIC MELODY back it even at 50 paisa it must win2.2.Pastiche very speedy horse start to finish back to back double for prakash and connections3rd Race: 3 Sontag Etoile.classic breed back win and place 4th Race:4.Need of the Hour favrite Perfect Tribute is for book makers to eat5th Race: 6 Confident Victory classic horses so far till now have not failed we have to today mam gave chance to shinde he needs to prove it so he will fight every inch.6th Race: Bad race keep away7th Race: Sunny Land foreign jockey ko ek race tho win karna hainaa?
Best of Luck Ramana
1.my tip at 1 st race is over whelming success..here my suggestion is never get confused by any one anyone back winner at any odds.
2.my tip for the race is success again...hey even after pasttiche furious and dislodged rider prakash and made so much of fuss still won at 3 to one odds WonBy: 8 1/2 widenig margin3.3rd Race: 3 Sontag Etoile.classic breed back win and place >>>>>sucess4.4th Race:4.Need of the Hour favrite Perfect Tribute is for book makers to eat>>>>its placed and payout for tote is Rs. 26 as per indiarace.com postings5.5th Race: 6 Confident Victory classic horses so far till now have not failed we have to today mam gave chance to shinde he needs to prove it so he will fight every inch.>>>.sucess again6 no choice was good7.7th Race: Sunny Land foreign jockey ko ek race tho win karna hainaa? >it has also placed
i am shell shocked to see that iam totally ignored here in this gruop even after
givingwinners 1.scenic melody2.pastiche 3 to one place 80 paisaa3.santag winner at 16/104.need of the hour place at 2 to one at bookies5.confident victory 14/106.sunny land is placed and odds for place was 70 paisaa at book makerok anywaylove ramana

No comments:

Blog Archive